What better way to treat your dog this Halloween, than with their own homemade peanut butter and pumpkin dog biscuits...
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 4 heaping tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup instant oats
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350℉.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, instant oats, and salt; mix and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine eggs, peanut butter, and canned pumpkin.
4. Add the flour mix to the large bowl; mixing on low speed with an electric mixer.
5. Add water, tablespoon at a time, if necessary to bind the dough.
6. Roll out dough 1/2 inch thick and cut into desired shapes (We like cutting the dough into dog bone shapes)!
7. Using a nonstick baking sheet, bake for 35-40 minutes or until hard.